Jack's Cash

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Things to do for January

Things are kind off to a slow start here. Not only did my networth only increase by $50.80 last month, $50 of that was a one time gift. So I really don't have a lot of cash flowing into the coffers as we speak.

Worst yet after all the detailed analysis of College Savings Plans that I did last month, I still was unable to get my parents to open up a 529 plan for my college savings. On top of that I think I have really only had one real visitor to my website. I see this as a big problem because well this website was created to help other people learn about financial matters that might be facing a young man such as myself and well I was kind of hoping to get enough traffic to the site to possibly make some money for my college fund by participating in some kind of advertising program. Needless to say getting the word out about my blog and making regular postings (at least 3 a week) will be my goals for this month. If I can convince the parents on the college savings plan that will be a bonus, but I might hold off on hitting them up for money until the big fat tax return comes in the mail, after-all I believe I earned $1500 of that refund for them anyways.

Anyway I'm off to do research on how to get more people to my blog. I'll post back some details when I get them.

Later,

Jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home